You’re Invited to Join the World of Girl Scouts!
Hey future Girl Scout! We’re currently upgrading our systems to make it even easier to find troops near you, manage your membership, and so much more. Complete the form below and we’ll notify you when we go live in early December; you’ll be able to sign up at that time. Thanks so much for your patience. We can’t wait to welcome you to Girl Scouts!
When your girl becomes a Girl Scout, she’ll:
- Join a group of local girls—called a troop—for regularly scheduled meetings (either virtual or in person)
- Make new friends in a space where she feels comfortable to just be herself
- Have a community of caring adult volunteers to guide her as she tries new things
- Practice new skills and earn Girl Scout badges and awards
- Make the world a better place by helping her community
- Try coding, robotics, engineering and more through hands-on STEM activities
- Enjoy the great outdoors while learning how to protect animals and the environment
- Build business smarts through the Girl Scout Cookie Program