Our New Website
Welcome to Our New Website
Welcome to our shiny, new website! We hope you like it! Let’s give you a little tour. Here are the top five things you need to know:
- This new website is part of our Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI) which is a fancy way if saying that we’re making big changes to improve the Girl Scout experience for all of our members and friends.
- Need a Program Registration Form or want to look at Safety Activity Checkpoints? Head to the “Forms & Documents” page. You can enter a search term in the search box, or search by category by clicking on “options.” You’ll also see a list of top 10 forms so you can easily access some of the most popular ones.
- We have a snazzy new calendar that you’re going to love! Just click on “Events” and then “Events Calendar” to see all upcoming events in calendar format. When you click on an event, a bubble will pop up with more information about that event. Click on the title in the bubble, and you will be taken to a page with additional details and registration information.
- We want to hear from you! We love sharing Girl Scout stories and memories. Under “Our Council,” click on “Share Your Story.” There is a short form for you to tell us your favorite Girl Scout story. You can even upload an image!
- The best is yet to come—we’ll be adding some fabulous resources like our Volunteer Toolkit in the upcoming months. The Volunteer Toolkit (or VTK as the cool kids call it) is an online resource to help our wonderful volunteers plan meetings, and it will help parents learn more about all the fun activities their girls are doing. Thanks for your patience as we’re in transition with our new technology. Keep checking back for new features!
Have any questions or feedback? Let us know! Shoot us an email.