Our Camp Properties
Come outdoors and explore! There are so many things to learn and explore when you are outside. From observing nature, learning about the environment, taking on a new challenge, and learning new skills, Girl Scouts love outdoor adventures!
As a member of Girl Scouts of Tropical Florida you have access to a variety of camps and properties to enrich your outdoor experience. Girl Scouts of Tropical Florida operates three camps, one Girl Scout house and one Service Center. Camp properties are used throughout the year for day and weekend outdoor programs, Troop and Service Unit camping, outdoor activities, meetings and Summer Camp.
Property Reservation Procedures
Reservations for Troop and Service Unit camping opens on August 1st for the coming scouting year.
- Complete Property Reservation Form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay deposit to hold reservations 3 weeks after receipt of confirmation of reservation.
- Pay the balance of site rental plus the damage deposit 3 weeks before the date of the reservation.
- Submit Permission for Troop/Group Overnight or Day Trip/Travel form 3 weeks before the date of reservation.
- Pick up keys at the Council Service Center for site if necessary, 2 or 3 days before the date of reservation.
- Have a good time!
- Leave campsite cleaner than you found it. Return keys and damage deposit will be refunded.
*GSCTF Property Reservation Form