Grant Program Delivery Specialist
The Grant Program Delivery Specialist is responsible for delivering grant-funded national leadership curriculum and for customizing, enriching, and supplementing that curriculum, as needed, for different venues. The Specialist is involved in aspects of grant-funded projects including direct program delivery, volunteer and participant recruitment, volunteer training and support, cultivation of partnerships and collaborations with community partners, and program and financial reporting. She/he helps develop implementation strategies and tactics and implements those strategies. This is a Full Time grant-funded position.
• Designs a plan that falls within established budget for implementation of each project that includes timelines, resources, and scope.
• Responsible for delivery and implementation of project plans, including direct delivery of program, budget management, recruitment of participants, cultivation of partnerships and collaborations with community partners.
• Provides consultative guidance and support to volunteers
• Provides professional guidance and support to volunteers in ongoing project planning and implementation
• Works collaboratively with other members of the council staff and volunteers to deploy internal resources and external sources (collaborations) to meet goals and outcomes of each grant program
• Implements specific surveys and evaluative tools according to grant requirements
• Assists in developing and implementing plans for membership extension in all markets and ensures diversity and pluralism are embraced and incorporated into the recruitment and retention of girls and adult volunteers
• Experience in grants program administration or related fields, including direct delivery with youth and adults excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects, knowledge of program planning; budgeting, evaluation, data management.
• Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills including communicating complex information with clarity to diverse audiences, and preparing and presenting reports and other written communications
• Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, often with conflicting timelines
• Problem-solving, analytical, organization and detail oriented skills
• Interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to maintain collaborative and effective working relationships with internal and external groups
• An understanding and commitment to the mission of Girl Scouts
• Self-starter, flexible with a proactive approach to work
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Language Skills: Bilingual Spanish/English
Valid state driver’s license - Some travel within Miami-Dade and Monroe Counties required
Candidate must successfully pass drug screen and criminal background checks
Please send resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org